• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

140M2 implement ecm active codes

140m2 issues

140M2 Serial # M9D000891

I need to resolve these active codes , when I try to turn on the auto grade control gcs900 is says check hydraulic system

Panel has this warming light on

Implement System - This indicator illuminates red when there is an active warning in the implement system or the Accugrade system.

These are the active codes

4386-3

Implement ECM

AUX LEVER 8 sensor

Voltage above normal

4387-3

Implement ECM

AUX LEVER 9 sensor

Voltage above normal

Have no idea where either sensor is located.

And of course secondary steering

Please. Help

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Kudos for posting a Serial Number. Makes it a doddle to find information.
Attached the troubleshooting procedures for your two Diagnostic Codes.
You will also require the electrical schematic. I will send you a copy to keep an eye on your messages.

And of course secondary steering
Not sure what you mean by this. Can you expand a little.?

Based on the age of your machine (built 2011) it might be a very idea to update all the onboard software to the latest available Part Numbers.

140m2 issues

Any and all help is appreciated
Kudos for posting a Serial Number. Makes it a doddle to find information.
Attached the troubleshooting procedures for your two Diagnostic Codes.
You will also require the electrical schematic. I will send you a copy to keep an eye on your messages.

Not sure what you mean by this. Can you expand a little.?

Based on the age of your machine (built 2011) it might be a very idea to update all the onboard software to the latest available Part Numbers.
Thanks for responding Nige,
As far as the secondary steering what I meant was I thought it was a common problem on the m2 thought the mechanic bypassed it in ET but it still shows as active code .

Nige

Sorry forgot to upload the files.........
As far as the secondary steering what I meant was I thought it was a common problem on the m2 thought the mechanic bypassed it in ET but it still shows as active code .
If you want to troubleshoot it post the Code you have Active. I'll find the diagnostics.

Attachments

• MID082 CID4386 FMI03.pdf
    239.2 KB · Views: 2
  • MID082 CID4387 FMI03.pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 2

140m2 issues

I don't have the thumbwheels, everything is either a push button or a rocker switch the (auto on off grade control = push button , increment /decrement switches= rocker switch .

My rippers have a thumb wheel on a grip just below the message center

Nige

I don't have the thumbwheels,
Do you not have two rollers (thumbwheels) #36 & #37 for the Grade Control. Those specific two sensors are the two that are producing the Diagnostic Codes in your OP.
Thumbwheels were used on the Series I machines where the Seria II are a mixture of rollers, thumbwheels, and mini-joysticks but the same diagnostic procedure works for all of them. Don't get fixated on the description.

1684438613743.png