• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1998 Moxy MT30S parking brake chamber, looking for an aftermarket alternative to OEM part# MX153211

stevetoys1970

I am looking for an aftermarket alternative to OEM part# MX153211, Delevon/Doosan wants 2500 plus for this item, just seeing if there are aftermarket alternatives. Thanks for any input available. moxy parking brake chamber.png

Dave Neubert

should be able to put a maxi brake from a truck they bolt up the same

Attachments

• 51bzCh4brJL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    51bzCh4brJL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
Errr check Volvo, that looks suspiciously like 11049401 park brake chamber, which in the UK as a genuine part is less than half your Moxy part, and I have an OEM aftermarket one for half genuine price, the only difference could be the mounting threads could be a little different

SlatcoAu

Ya, to sfrs4s point above, I just replaced one on my A25C that looked exactly like that for $625 Canadian from Union Tractor.