• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1st Volvo Treespade

2004F550

Charter Member
Occupation
Operator/Student
very nice..is that an A35? Must be some big $$ tied up in that rig.....It defi. has a niche in the market I bet......looks great :salute

stuvecorp

That thing is SWEET! I've wanted to get a skidsteer spade by that company but haven't quite found the need yet. How has it been working out? Curious for a update.

Coastal

Awesome! Its good to see the world is finally coming around and preserving trees instead of knocking them all down. Nice work!

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
save a tree, move a tree

It is a great benefit to the property value of the land where this is used, and gives a natural barrier in a matter of hours or days instead of 4' tall trees that take 20+ years to grow. Sadly, it still costs less to cut the tree down that move it...

Attachments

• AIA25dtreespade8small.JPG
    AIA25dtreespade8small.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 576

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
Ahh Volvo.. is there any more Swedish? :bouncegri

When I was little there was an Volvo wheelloader going through town picking up trees everywhere. It had a treespade to but it was much smaller and for wheelloaders. Not sure on what model the machine was but I belive it was in size with L120.