• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

200-5 Komatsu wheel loader hour meter programming

rpm.miedema

Hey question for someone with deeper Komatsu knowledge than my self. I bought a 200-5 that had lots of issues inoperable from the ritchie brothers sale. Long story short it needed a main pump and had weird codes in the monitor for wrong model selection. After key off cycles it would change its settings back to a wa 150. After some digging I bought a new monitor and that has cured those issues. But with new monitor it now reads 0 hours and the odometer has reset to 0 as well. With Cummins insite I checked the current hours of ECM 10 thousand or so. Does anyone know of way to program hours into monitor I read the service manual that I have but I couldn’t find any info. See attached picture of the monitor thanks!

Attachments

• 359F6605-5A66-46BC-8A32-CB494FBF62A7.jpeg
    359F6605-5A66-46BC-8A32-CB494FBF62A7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

rpm.miedema

Just in case anyone is every interested you have a ground a pin in the back side of the plug on the monitor to access different menu then hours and odometer can be set