• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2005 John Deere CT332 Hydraulics???

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Maybe the gas springs attached to the steering levers are shot?? Broken springs on the centering plate?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
EH controls are electronic levers with no linkage attached to them. Your serial indicates foot controls for the loader, and levers for the travel.

The link below takes you to a parts page. You just have to make sure you pick the correct configuration (hands only, hand and foot controls, etc). The page displayed is hand and foot controls, which would be what your serial indicates.

Gas Springs

Bosshog1959

Sorry for all the questions. You were referring to these parts as gas springs, are they the steering linkage shock absorbers (KV21678)? Also what is the location of the (centering plate) springs you were referring to? So I can check them also. Thank you

Bosshog1959

Hello MG2361, I had some other issues that took priority. Pulled the cab up. Both shock absorbers seem OK. Neither one is leaking and there is restriction, both in and out on each shock from the internal oil. The springs and bushing appear OK also. No broken spring or odd wear if any on the bushings. Do you know what length the springs are supposed to be adjusted to in neutral? There is two #6's part #KV20898 and one #9 part #KV21668? Or what else I might look at? Thank you very much