• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2012 Volvo L150G code

Hello, Hoping someone could give me some info on this code: 340-14.
Dash Shows emissions system failure, and needs a regen every day. No power loss.
Im in a remote part of Alaska, and our volvo techtool is 3 hours one way, im hoping to get a heads up so i can check some things out before going to town. View attachment IMG_4535.jpeg
Thanks!

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Check your blower belt, make sure it's still there. The blower has an electric clutch like an a/c compressor. Check the clutch, make sure it didn't fail on it's own. The error says there's too small of a difference in DPF before and after temp. Check air piping from blower to inlet of burner. Also check sensor SE2510 . See attached. Good luck.

Attachments

• Eats ts.pdf
    403.8 KB · Views: 5
  • comb air draw.pdf
    348.7 KB · Views: 4

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
There is a regular service interval. At 12k hrs Its a very small amount of oil 45 ml. Use Volvo compressor oil pn 17207687. It should be checked every year. There's a small dipstick/ plug.

I hope they filled it from the factory, lol. I just looked at the old one and see the plug. I asked the person who put it in, they said they installed as is, there was no "no oil" tag you sometimes see on parts requiring oil that are shipped empty.
Ive got to wait until im back in the area to double check.