• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2017 Conexpo/Conagg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
It's time again to start making plans for the big show.

I'm planning on going and as we have done in the past we've had a meet and greet of HEF members.

So anyone going chime in and let's see if we can put something together. Looking forward to it.

Shimmy1

Registration is cheap right now, $149/head until January. Where y'all normally stay? I've been told Fremont Street/downtown works well.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Registration is cheap right now, $149/head until January. Where y'all normally stay? I've been told Fremont Street/downtown works well.

I like downtown, specifically the Golden Nugget but it can be hard to get transportation during a convention. The wife and I were in Vegas for a vacation and we stayed at the Golden Nugget on our last night. Unbeknownst to us there was a tech convention going on that started the day we were to fly out. Almost didn't make it to the airport because there weren't enough cabs to handle the demand.

There will be bus service for the convention from certain hotels so check which ones are on the route before you book a room.

I prefer to stay on the strip with access to the monorail as it will take you to the convention and it's easy to get back to your hotel.

Booking airfare and rooms now.

JDOFMEMI

I plan on going, as well as MineExpo later this year.

I am not sure which days yet, but would sure like to meet up again with any who can make it.

CM, I believe I owe you one this time.

lantraxco

I reserved a room at the cockroach and bedbug inn just in case, but I don't imagine I will make it. The last one turned into cancellations and the worst week of my life, so I'm not going to get my hopes up for this one. Hope you lads have better luck. :cool:

dirty4fun

I am kicking around thoughts of going, would be fun to meet up. I know I would enjoy the show the bad part is getting rid of the ideas that I need to buy something new and greater.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Rooms booked at MGM and airfare is a done deal.:thumbsup

CM, I believe I owe you one this time.

I'll take that and raise you one.:D

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
has any body registered just tried to register on web site and that page won't load

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Yeah I had some issues with my registration.

Shimmy1

Haven't tried the Conexpo site yet, but airfare and rooms are booked. Going to be 3 of us plus the wives. We decided on the Excalibur.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Is everyone staying for the full duration and if for a few days which ones? Starting to plan but can't make a week out of it.