• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

287b hydo line to the left drive blew

Kat287b

Looks impossible to get to. It is the lower one, one of the ones with the 4 bolt setup at the end. Looks like even if I take the track off that won't help- is there someone that has done this before and can tell me the best proceedure before I start guessing?

Tags

You need to loosen/remove the bolts that hold the drive motor assembly on and turn it outward so you can get to the fittings. It’s been a loooooooong time since I did one and I did it several times. Can’t remember if it’s 14 or 17mm. Even with the motor assembly twisted out, it is not great access.

It was a great machine for its time but my mental state was better once I got rid of it…