• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

3 Years Running

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I didn't realize it until today, but this months marks Heavy Equipment Forums being in existence for 3 years now. At last count we have 1049 members and continue to grow daily. I want to thank everyone for participating and making this site as successful as it is!!

Also I want to show special recognition to digger242j. Without his help, this site would not run as smoothly as it does. The amount of time he devotes to keeping the site trouble free is something I can never repay him for. I owe him a debt of gratitude and want you the membership to know what an asset he is to our site.

Stonehenge has also has been very helpful behind the scenes in tweaking the program that runs this site. I'm personally not a big computer guy and Jeff has pointed me in the right direction as far as making changes to improve the function of the site a number of times. Some of these he's rolled up his sleeves and taken care of for me as explaining how to do it would have been complicated. So a special thanks to Stonehenge as well.

Once again, Thank you all, membership and staff for making this site the place it is!!:notworthy

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
This is the best construction site on the web. You are also blessed with a great group of people who think nothing of helping each other when the need arises. Hope this site continues long after the rest go by the way side..

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Thank you, Steve. (For the compliment, but moreso for giving us the site to begin with.) In all honesty, I don't think I have all that much to do with it running smoothly--it's the high quality of the membership that sees to that. :thumbsup

Time flies when you're havin fun though, doesn't it? :)

farmerted44

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
i too would like to thank steve:notworthy great site ..only web site i check every time i log on!!!!!!
:thumbsup

Jeff D.

Yes, thank you Steve and staff for providing a place that provides much info. and entertainment.:thumbsup

And Mr. Digger, who's often gone far beyond the call of duty, my hat's off too you Sir.:notworthy

Woodstock

Just wanted to say thank you steve, best site ever. I wish I would have found it faster though. But its' great to be here. I would also like to thank the members for there imput and ideas on things and keeping the site going to. Thanks again. Doyle