• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

323F wiring schematic

gotigers

Tore the grade control off my 323. Needing wire schematic at the laser pickup and the stick and boom sensor, any help would be greatly appreciated.

gotigers

The guy i purchased this from had a brush head on it. he set it up with the left hand swing would be slower as not to over power the head. can you change this in the computer or does cat have to come out and run thier laptop on it?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
The guy i purchased this from had a brush head on it. he set it up with the left hand swing would be slower as not to over power the head. can you change this in the computer or does cat have to come out and run thier laptop on it?
Sorry I don't know. Maybe the excavator experts can chime in.
Question: Have you looked in the Service Menu on the Monitor to see if there are any menus that might be applicable.? You will need the Service Password to get into where you need to be, not the Operator Password.

Check your messages. Schematic sent.

gotigers

Thanks again Nige. Looked at monitor couldn't find anything. Called the gold palace thier coming out to check pressures.

gotigers

Ill try it tomorrow. While i got you here my d4h 9DB is having transmision overheating issues. Heats up pretty rapidly and wont cool back down, high idle neutral. Engine follows suit but will at least drop down to 190 200. trans cooler?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Ill try it tomorrow. While i got you here my d4h 9DB is having transmision overheating issues. Heats up pretty rapidly and wont cool back down, high idle neutral. Engine follows suit but will at least drop down to 190 200. trans cooler?

Post that question in the dozer forum in a separate thread. Don't forget the serial #. ;)

gotigers

Thanks heymccall. Now here is another issue. Slow swinging to left. Previous owner said he recalibrated the computer for a brush head so his operator couldn't swing fast. Where do I look and how do a change this?

ahart

What does it show on the top of the monitor screen as which work tool is active?

ahart

Honestly I would need to look at a PSR (product status report) from ET to be able to help any further as I am personally unaware of any tool configuration that slows down the swing, not saying it doesn’t exist, I’m just not aware of it and cannot locate any service information that supports it either.

gotigers

Previous owner said you could go into the service screen and change the setting there, I went into it and looked at the calibration screen but I don't have a book or the knowledge to screw with that.