• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

850c II

emarr

Hi, i have a 850c II, and it wont move front or forward with joystick, but if i use manually the pcp valves on the front and back pump the ones under the cabin then the track move, if i use the pcp that are on each final drive they dont do anything, now what i do know is that somebody put 12v directly to does pcp valve on the final drives, what i have read is that does pcp may be damage because the only use a max of 5v, is there a way that i can test does pcp to see if they are damage?

Diesel Dave

F645 is hydrostatic pump speed sensor wiring open circuit which is causing the transmission shutdown.
F636 is right and left motor speed sensor wiring short to ground
F437 is fuel temperature sensor/ circuit fault .
The link below has a hydrostatic pump speed sensor to transmission controller wiring schematic along with wiring diagnostic checks @mg2361

Last edited:

emarr

F645 is hydrostatic pump speed sensor wiring open circuit which is causing the transmission shutdown.
F636 is right and left motor speed sensor wiring short to ground
F437 is fuel temperature sensor/ circuit fault .
The link below has a hydrostatic pump speed sensor to transmission controller wiring schematic along with wiring diagnostic checks @mg2361
Now i have F653 and F437 codes

Diesel Dave

F653 is for neutral start switch wiring open circuit .
F437 is fuel temperature sensor/ circuit fault.
FYI, the Transmission and Engine service code list is also in the Operators Manual .

Last edited:

emarr

Hello, well now i manage to move, but is not movin like it supposed to, and the track speed switch does not let me go faster or lower, is in the lowest right now wish is one, when i try to move it goes all diferent direction but the one that im trying to go, and went go in reverse is reallly slow like no power at all

Diesel Dave

F655 , is for Neutral Start Switch Input Wire Short or Switch Short or Sensor Not Moved through Full Travel During Calibration .
The result is transmission operates at very slow (creep) speed.

emarr

Hello, im back, now is running but is going left when turning right, can that be fix with calibration? No codes

emarr

Hello, the calibration manual indicates that put the rpm on 1500, but the lowest it goes is 2000, is that normal?

Diesel Dave