• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

chasman

Occupation
maintenance tech
Here's a few pics of a 955K that we bought to replace the burnt 951C out at the ranch. It was a county machine up around waco and had a road cab on it before I purchased it, had the Rops put on at the place I bought it at.

We'll be using it to push cedar and maybe dig some rocks.

Enjoy

Attachments

• misc austin 010.jpg
    misc austin 010.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 469
  • misc austin 011.jpg
    misc austin 011.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 474
  • misc austin 008.jpg
    misc austin 008.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 477

boone

That's a good lookin' 955. Pity about the 951, I saw your thread and pics of the aftermath. What did you end up doing with it?

Also, I noticed you have a fire extinguisher onboard. Did you mount that yourself? We have one for our machine, but haven't mounted it yet. Don't really know where to stick it.

chasman

Occupation
maintenance tech
That's a good lookin' 955. Pity about the 951, I saw your thread and pics of the aftermath. What did you end up doing with it?

Also, I noticed you have a fire extinguisher onboard. Did you mount that yourself? We have one for our machine, but haven't mounted it yet. Don't really know where to stick it.

Good eye and yes the fire extingusher install was the first thing I did once it came off the haul truck. lol!! There used to be a heater down there where I bolted in the fire extingusher, it got deleted via a cutting torch especially since we didn't really need a heater once the glass and steel road cab was stripped off. Once I get screens on it I will probably move the extinguisher up to the inside of the cab as it sorta gets in the way if you try to enter the driver seat from the left side.

Yeah the 951C is still in the shed, was trying to sell it but not a whole lotta fellas jumping at the chance to rebuild it or even scrap it. I would like to find another one with blown finals or engine then I could probably revive it.