• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A-Model Bunk

ianholt150

I am in search of a coffin bunk for my 1981 Kenworth W900A. I keep striking out whenever I find one, it seems to be sold. I am in Missouri, but willing to travel or have it shipped on my dime.

Truck Shop

Crawl through or sit in? I might know of one {I say might if it hasn't been sold}.

ianholt150

No hole is there, I pulled the records from Kenworth, it came with a 36'' sleeper, original owner took the sleeper off to put a tag axle on it. They riveted a plate over the back of the cab and put a window in it. The replacement piece covers a large portion of the rear of the cab, so I would say large opening. I will take pictures and post them when I get a chance

ahart

My father-in-law just restored an 82 900A with sleeper, thinking he changed out the sleeper when he did. I’ll ask what he’s still got. Indiana