• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ADM Asphalt Plant

Peter Fahey

Need some help putting a value on a Year 2009 complete mobile ADM Asphalt Plant with only 2940 hours. It is in excellent condition and will produce 160 ton per hour.

BitumenMan

I can help you with this

1.What type of Burner does the plant use ? Brand ?

2. Does the plant have an external mixer ? Or is it mixed in the drum ?

3. What fabric material is the bags in the baghouse made up of ? Nomex or polyester ?

4. Does the plant have a a capability to do RAP(recycle material) and if so how many %? Does the system include a RAP bin?

5. is the plant sold with a bitumen and fuel tank?are the tanks mobile also ?

6. Does the plant come with a hot storage to store the Aspahlt ? What size ?

7. Is the plant fully automated (CIBER) or is only the aggregate and bitumen dosing automates according to your recipe input (terex/Bomag)

BitumenMan

Still a lot more but what I can tel you is that the South American mobile asphalt plants are the most popular around the world. All top European brands and I mean all of them have factories in South America manufacturing for the German/Swiss/French/Italian brands.for a plant that size an AMMANN prime mobile plant used will go around $300 000