• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

After market parts for an Hitachi EX-450

CJLennon

Hey Folks,
I need a water pump for my EX-450 and I was looking for an after market/rebuilt. Any suggestions? Appreciate the help!

Chris

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You have two choices. Hitachi or the manufacturer of the engine.

This isn't something that Napa is going to carry.

Good Luck!

KenAl

The engine is an Isuzu 6RB1T. Part # of the pump (new) 1136500941. I would check with the Hitachi dealer or Isuzu dealer. Link Belt used this engine and I believe JCB might have also. With the part number half your work is over. You can get a rebuild kit from the dealer also.

roadrunner81

Occupation
Managing member KSR Excavating, LLC
The engine is an Isuzu 6RB1T. Part # of the pump (new) 1136500941. I would check with the Hitachi dealer or Isuzu dealer. Link Belt used this engine and I believe JCB might have also. With the part number half your work is over. You can get a rebuild kit from the dealer also.

If they happen to stock the kit?