• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

And Yet Another Test...

mautore

Cute Squizzy...

Cute Response....There was a time when I could have used all those posts to help keep my cattle in.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
A farmer hired a Yank, and an Aussie to install fence posts. He gave each of them a post hole digger, and sent them into the field. At the end of the day, they returned, and he asked them each how many fence posts they'd gotten in.

The Aussie said, "I got 12 posts in." The Yank said, "I got 43 posts in." The farmer turns to the Aussie and asks, "How in the world was the Yank able to get so many more posts in than you were? The Aussie explains, " He cheated. He left them sticking way up out of the ground!"

:p

BoomRider

Occupation
Currently operating a 966E civil construction
Ha Ha Ha ha!!! Squizzy gave me a good laugh! And being Aussie we're good at laughing at ourselves! Nice one Digger!!!