• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone on here live in north dakota

Jumbo

Occupation
retired
We always send the rif raf to WA. :)

Noticed your name; are you related to the Lunds who did a mass migration in the late '50s early '60s? Several hundred came out about then to work for Boeing. My grade school was 50% Lund, what a mess for the teachers. Best Lund story I ever heard was about 30 years ago, many went back for a family reunion, when they got there, the heat, flies were overwhelming. Two I knew didn't even stay for the reunion, they got there one night,and left the next morning for land with moderate tempretures and no flies. When the two brothers told the story at lunch, the whole crew was in hysterics with all their animation.:D

farmerlund

Occupation
Farmer/ excavator
Nope, no relatives in the north west. There are plenty around this area that i am not related to. Seams like half of Scandinavia must have ended up in ND, MN. LOL