• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone try or buy of the offshore branded crushers?

DenisT

Wondering of anyone have bought one of the HP knock off’s from China? If so how are they performing and are OEM nordburgh or metso part truly interchangeable? I was quoted $115k(usd) I have been buying liners successfully for a few years now at a 50% reduced rate from my old supplier and they have been great< good quality and I had metallurgy testing done and its was on spec, actually slightly better than OEM and some of the regular suppliers.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums DT! Glad to have you.

MG84

A few years ago our local quarry bought one, they went bankrupt shortly thereafter. I know they had other financial troubles, but the made in China crusher was the nail in the coffin. It was constantly down and from what I heard getting parts was tough. It wasn't uncommon to get a load of gravel and find parts of the crusher in it! A larger quarry in the region bought them out and scrapped all of it and started over with better equipment.