• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

anyone with pics of 953 and Ripper?

Monte1255

Occupation
Farming/forestry/TSI
I have been wondering lately if there is anyone with close up pictures of ripper attachments for a 953 and the corresponding hydraulic connections and third valve configurations. I have read threads on HEF regarding this issue before but some of what was decribed was a bit confusing, pictures would help me clarify this installation a bit more.
My next thought is this........grapples......anyone got pictures of grapples combined with GP buckets? retrofit is fine with me, mostly looking for ideas here I have seen hundreds of 4 in 1 buckets, but for me I would like to be able to utilize a higer capacity grapple then what the 4 in 1 can offer. I am moving trees and brush as a business and deal mostly with bulk not weight so much. Logs are seperated and piled individually, and it is mostly just limbs that we are moving. I have a set of light duty tines retrofited for the brush but really could use grapple instead.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help or pictures you guys can provide