• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

belt loader

fiat41b

does anyone know where to find one for sale an older euclid bv size would be nice
I did talk to Morrissey Const. in philly they really still have them but wont sell.
I do have a Athey machine belt loader but have never used it yet it has a side belt discharge my friend borrowed my d6r for a couple of days and i took the machine on trade he was going to use it to load out mulched up leaves and yard waste which he spreads onto his farm fields it gives him better yeilds I would like to try it maybe using my road grader making wind rows but the jobs i have now are to big and we are using 6wheel drive trucks

weaknees

Occupation
Earthmoving Contractor
This is some modified wabco, I would like one myself!

Attachments

• Side elevating scraper.jpg
    Side elevating scraper.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,743

WarrenSigfusson

Wabco belt loader

Where did you get the page showing the Wabco?

I would like to get more information if possible

I doing some research and looking at building one.

Deeretime

Occupation
superintendent
try looking at a holland loader i dont know much about them if they will be small enough they r usualy pushed by a d8 and pulled by one too but they mite make some smaller models