• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 331 Hydraulic Pump Failure?

collinscooling

I have an older Bobcat 331 Mini excavator. The hydraulic pressure to the whole system is low. The service manual says to adjust the main relief valves as needed.
Relief Valve Number One (Right Hand Travel, Boom Offset and Boom Valve Sections) should be set at 2650lbs and I can adjust it up to 2650 by adjusting its main relief valve.
Relief Valve Number Two (Left Hand Travel, Arm, Bucket And Auxiliary Valve Sections) should be set at 2900lbs and I can only adjust it up to 2650 by adjusting its main relief valve.
Relief Valve Number Three (Upperstructure Swing, Blade And Boost Valve Sections) should be set at 3500lbs and I can only adjust it up to 2650 by adjusting its main relief valve all the way in.

Is there anything else that could cause the pressure to not increase higher than 2650lbs on all circuts other than the pump being wore out? I hate to experiment with a $4K pump unless it is done and needs replaced.