• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 430 Parts Compatability?

We have a Bobcat 430 that was a total loss from a fire. I already purchased another 430 to replace this machine. I have an oppurtunity to buy the salvage machine which still has some good parts on it (boom, stick, U/C rollers, sprockets, maybe final drives,etc) from my insurance company. I am looking to see if the parts will interchange other bobcat machines (328,331,335,etc) beside the 430. Any help would be appreciated.

Pat

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
they may some parts do like cab parts shocks handles some other pieces nothing else keep them for spares for your machine

littlejoe4

Occupation
construction
take the money from the insurance and buy new parts when you need them, you never know what the fire did to the parts, the heat may have compromised the structural integrity of the metal. next thing you know you use one of those parts and see little cracks running up the stick. though if you get a good enough price for the buyback giving it a try could be good.

Thanks for the replies. I bought the salvage for a reasonably cheap price from the insurance company. I am looking at a 335 right now. It appears to have the same engine and undercarriage as the 430. The one major difference is the 335 is conventional tailswing and the 430 is zero. I figure that most of the parts from the 430 salvage machine will fit both the new 430 and 335. Anyone have experience with the 335?

Thanks
Pat