• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S205 No tilt or boom

Zewnten

Bobcat S205 Serial 528413155
Owner of it was using it in the morning went to lunch, now no tilt or boom. Machine starts fine, pushing the operate button it will drive but the light for the boom won't come on. Has a code for ACS Tilt Actuator not in Neutral. @crewchief888 had a response about the sticking spool valve or actuator going bad but there have been critters in this thing chewing on wires so I'd like to work through that first. Does anyone have a wiring schematic for the part of the machine? My google-fu hasn't turned up anything I can tell is 100% the right one.

ozarkag

Swap plugs on actuators and see if code changes to Lift Acuator not in Neutral
If it changes its the actuator, if not wiring or controller. Only about 2 feet of wire to Acs controller, any Acs diagram should be close.