• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat Soil Conditioner Modification (Hydraulic Control Valve)

Heavy Chevy

I have a Bobcat Soil Conditioner with a manual bolster for the depth control; however, I want to convert it to hydraulic depth control. See attached pictures. It has a hydraulic control valve now that controls the left, center, and right tilt but I want to modify and add another hydraulic cylinder that will lift and lower the front wheels. Bobcat has one with that option. mine just doesn't have it. I called Bobcat today and they told me it would be $5,000 in parts. Of course, I am not gonna go that route but I just need the correct hydraulic control valve to be able to operate another cylinder and I can most likely figure out the rest.....would also like to get the specs on the same cylinder. Bobcat Soil Conditioner .jpg

Attachments

• Bobcat Soil Conditioner (Hydraulic Control Valve).jpg
    Bobcat Soil Conditioner (Hydraulic Control Valve).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

avmac

How did you get along with that upgrade on your rake ? Have the same rake and would love to have Hydraluic depth control on mine as well