• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T-190 8 volt power supply

Mark Payne

I am getting multiple codes for sensor faults plus 47-22 for 8 volt power supply. If I check voltage at seat bar sensor , oil pressure sensor and coolant sensor I get 2.7 volts. Grounds are good, removed and cleaned battery ground, ohmed wires between sensor plugs and controller...all check OK. I have wiring diagram but it has very small and poor print.
What else, besides the controller, could cause me to not get 8 volts at the sensors....or should it be 8 volts?

lantraxco

Dunno about Bobcat, but low voltage on a sensor line usually means a shorted sensor, try unplugging one sensor at a time and watch to see if the voltage comes up. Low voltage will usually cause all the sensors on that supply to throw fault codes.

Natasha Moreno

Hello my bobcat is showing H4741.
Can someone help me understand what's wrong with it or how I can fix this. It's powered off twice.707590292.jpg