• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bolt on extensions

We just bought a 10” and 2.5’ bolt-on extension for our AP1055F paver with a SE60V screed. It didn’t come with instructions. Is this pretty straight forward install. I’m only familiar with the D and E model paver bolt on extensions. This looks like a totally different design.

thanks

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
A bit hard to look for info when you don't even give a Serial Number, either for the paver or the screed.
There are a sh1t-load of Special Instructions for installing/adding/modifying screeds. I think what I might do is download them all and send them to you. You can then make of them what you will.

I’m sorry Nige. Paver serial number is TJ501156. Tomorrow morning when I get to work I’ll get serial number of the screed and the part numbers of the bolt on extensions we received.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Here's the R&I for the Screed Extendsions. If you need any more info regarding the detail of Steps a thru f that have to be done before starting then let me know.

Attachments

• 486-4620.pdf
    468.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 486-4622.pdf
    468.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Sceed Extension R&I.pdf
    639.3 KB · Views: 2