• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bridge replacment

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Gee Atco you have me drooling like a Labrador.My only addition to that would be some mussels.I suppose these things;with a handful more, help make this journey through this vale of tears somewhat easier.
Of course one should remember good food and good company make a great meal.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Gee Atco you have me drooling like a Labrador.My only addition to that would be some mussels.I suppose these things;with a handful more, help make this journey through this vale of tears somewhat easier.
Of course one should remember good food and good company make a great meal.

Mussels? Why, for sure for sure! We could rig a steam pot above the pot on the fire that's cooking the King crab to steam the mussels. For that matter, wrap a couple of "American football" sized Idaho baking potatos in foil and chunk them in the fire...man, we're going to have Lashlander starving when he signs back on!

See what happens to me when I think about an old Link Belt on a Bridge Replacement thread? Pulling the levers of a sweet machine all day and having a nice meal with good company in the eve. Life is good. :cool:

stock

Occupation
Well if we're having baked spuds then some nice hard cheddar,and some real heart clogging butter to top off the spuds when cooked.As well as the roosters in the coals, a few chopped onions with carrots and parsnips in foil to bake slowly.Then on the cover of the king crab skillet some platter mushrooms with grains of seasalt to cook in the smoke of the alder wood fire.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Well if we're having baked spuds then some nice hard cheddar,and some real heart clogging butter to top off the spuds when cooked.As well as the roosters in the coals, a few chopped onions with carrots and parsnips in foil to bake slowly.Then on the cover of the king crab skillet some platter mushrooms with grains of seasalt to cook in the smoke of the alder wood fire.

Can't add nothing to that, meal complete. Excellent! ;)

stock

Occupation
Well!!! who doing the desert?

stock

Occupation
How about a few Idea for him?
Maybe a deep pan homemade thick butter crust, apple and blackberry pie, with copious amounts of home made vanilla ice cream;would that tickle the taste buds?

stock

Occupation
Gee! after talking about a feed like that I have to loosen the draw string on the pj's and breakfast is and hour and a half away.