• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Can anyone ID this truck? badge?

kiwical

I got a boxlot of old vehicles badges from a deceased estate auction. There was a mix of vehicles. Some may not even be vehicles. I'm stuck on these letters. I have arranged it as LANDELY but could make other words by rearranging them. Maybe its not complete set. Maybe some letters are even the wrong way around. Any slueths able to tell me what it should spell? P6060001.JPG

cosmaar1

I got a boxlot of old vehicles badges from a deceased estate auction. There was a mix of vehicles. Some may not even be vehicles. I'm stuck on these letters. I have arranged it as LANDELY but could make other words by rearranging them. Maybe its not complete set. Maybe some letters are even the wrong way around. Any slueths able to tell me what it should spell? View attachment 287618
Or maybe it could be a copy cat version of Denali…. Danelly :)