• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caps and plugs

joelmartin

Occupation
CEO AZ Technical,LLC
O-ring face seals, often used on John Deere......who sells a cost effective kit of plastic or at least low pressure , cheap caps and plugs to retain oil and keep contamination out while fittings are disconnected?
Thanks again.

eric12

i bought a set from cat for like $30 it has tons of plastic blue caps/ plugs of all sizes and it comes in handy. theyre all organized into different slots by size and are numbered so you can put them back where they belong when your done using them.

nowing75

Take a look at discount hydraulics. They have good prices on steel caps and plugs. Lawson sells a kit with the plastic or they can make you one up of the size you need.

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
i recommend the same kit eric12 is talking about from the cat dealer. in 2008 my kit was $56, in 2011 it was $64. without a doubt the least i have paid for this quantity of parts from my cat dealer!! they come in a two sided plano tackle boxes.................theironoracle