• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 450 safety interlocks

Paramajic4

I have a 2010 Case 450 skid steer that is completely baffling me. The safety interlocks do not disable the functions like they should. The unit will start with no one in the seat and the unit will move without the safety bar down. It also indicates that the brake is on, but the unit will move. Occasionally, the bucket tilt lockout engages. I have done the following with no effect. Replaced the control unit with new one. replaced the seat pressure switch and the seat bar switch. I have the factory wiring diagram but am having trouble how the system should work. Any guidance or explanation of the system would be helpful.