• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580ck need front spindles

Thumpalong

Hi all I have a Case 580ck year 66 by the serial I took apart the front spindles and found the shaft worn badly where the steering arm connects to the needle bearing are beat out on the upper half of the shaft connecting the axle end. Iam looking for the left side used in good shape and reasonable price will take both if anyone has. I will buy new if price is reasonable I have seen some $255ea is too hi for new for what i want to pay. Could anyone help me out where to find some parts. I need all bearing and seals for the axles and hubs for bothe sides. Any Help where i could buy parts would be greatly appreacated. Thumpalong

I live in Canada so some were close would be great

Phil

Occupation
retired operator and mechanic
Those spindles are a real money pit and damage is often done to the bearing bore. There was a chap on this forum, a few years ago, that used an ABS pipe sleeve, I believe, to replace the 2 needle bearings. Can't quite recall the details but it did last for some time. There are several washers used with the thrust bearing and usually there is nothing left of them either. You might try this fellow for used parts: Claude @613-632-9445 and he is reputable. Phil:)