• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case CNH Parts Web Site Questions

Tinkerer

About two weeks ago I can no longer get access to the Construction or Agricultural Parts online web page. The pvassociates page times out and will not load.I am in Illinois with DSL internet service. Nothing has changed with two different computers. I was at a local CNH dealership and mentioned I it to him while he was making out my bill for parts. He replied that there was maintenance being done last week and the dealers had limited or no access at times. But now all is well with them. So I was wondering if any one else is having problems.
Here is the page that times out. https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/launch.php?DealerID=PVA-v6zxb-u2p2&DataSet=001CSIH

bill onthehill

About two weeks ago I can no longer get access to the Construction or Agricultural Parts online web page. The pvassociates page times out and will not load.I am in Illinois with DSL internet service. Nothing has changed with two different computers. I was at a local CNH dealership and mentioned I it to him while he was making out my bill for parts. He replied that there was maintenance being done last week and the dealers had limited or no access at times. But now all is well with them. So I was wondering if any one else is having problems.
Here is the page that times out. https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/launch.php?DealerID=PVA-v6zxb-u2p2&DataSet=001CSIH

Here is the one I use.
http://www.casece.com/en_us/Pages/home.aspx

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Not only has the pvassociates website gone down - over here, Case Australia had some big computer upgrade during Christmas New Year period & we could not get ANY parts at all if they had to come from the central store. Dealers could not even ring them to check availability ....... so I was told. :beatsme
Too bad if you were broken down. :soapbox

Tinkerer

Not only has the pvassociates website gone down - over here, Case Australia had some big computer upgrade during Christmas New Year period & we could not get ANY parts at all if they had to come from the central store. Dealers could not even ring them to check availability ....... so I was told. :beatsme
Too bad if you were broken down. :soapbox
Thanks Alrman, That is the same information I have here in the U.S. At least I now know that it isn't a computer or internet access problem that I have. I did try the links that were posted and they both time out when trying to load the on line parts catalog. Lucky me, I don't need any parts right now. I can always go back to manually looking up anything I need in my printed parts book.

alrman

Occupation
Those links work fine Tinkerer, seems some US dealers have there own parts catalogue systems, thankfully.

I need this info every day, it just doesn't help us here with Euro built sideshift model hoes :mad:

Tinkerer

The problem persists. None of the dealer websites I try will load the CNH parts online page. I have finally determined that it is a server problem with CNH. At least in my area of the world. I have two PCs A laptop and a desktop. I took the laptop to my daughters house about three miles from where I live. She has a satellite for internet service (ClearSky Communications). My laptop still wouldn't load the page. Then we tried her laptop. It is a Mac-book Pro. Same identical results were obtained.
I have run a internet connection check and I get the following result ---- resource (webparts.pvassosiates.net) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts ---. So ?????????
Is there anyone else with this problem ?

dirthog

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
They changed there whole parts system the first of the year and webparts has been discontintued all together.

alrman

Occupation
Would you happen to know if shut it down permanently ?

My guess is that it has Tinkerer. All the Case, New Holland & Kobelco links to PV associates are not working. This new system seems to be it now........
UK case still has no online parts catalogue - hopefully they will have something that will include the S/S hoes - including SR & ST models

Tinkerer

Thanks for the info Alrman. I guess we should be happy Case still hosts a website of any kind that we can use. My mouth fell open last week when I looked for two front wheel bearing grease seals. 135.00 US dollars for EACH one ! That is just crazy.

alrman

Occupation
I see that Case Parts Store is now offering an app for smart phones...... Of course they want you register to use it & tell them everything about yourself .....:rolleyes:
Search for "My Yard" at your app store.

alrman

Occupation
Finally!

For those of you that may be interested..... drum roll please.......
CNH Europe have finally released their new parts website & thankfully it is has all the Australian sold models on it. :woohoo
It even allows a link to my local dealer - something I never imagined would feature here :cool:
It also requires registration, & has a completely different look to the US version.

Now I wonder how long before the CNH Aussie website updates it's parts store link ???...

joe--h

1684556197799.png

Ridinhigh1500

Occupation
Dealer Lead Tech
I don't think CNH ever resolved their problem. We sell New Holland CE/AG and Dealer Portal is almost always down. There has been days when I can't work on stuff because their stuff is down. LOL