• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 627B blows transmission fuse

serial num 14S888 blows transmission fuse when main harness is hooked up at back only when rear motor is running if its shut off it dont blow still does it with transmission solenoids unhooked any ideas throw them at me thanks

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Do you have an electrical schematic.? If not would you like one.?
They were not that flash back in those days but it might give you a clearer idea about what's going on.

EDIT: It would be a good idea to give the Scraper (back end) Serial Number as well. It might be a case of having to work with 2 schematics in combination.

Last edited:
thanks I thought I had it isolated to the rear but it dont look like it i'll have to go over the harness harder musta missed a spot