• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat d7f question

fiat41b

Hey Just wondeering why everyone puts down the d7f mine must be hot rodded or something maybe g modified it was my first bulldozer and probably the best won as far as reliability and it was a hoggin pushin son of a gun
It originally belonged to Freesen INC. and my dad new one of the shop guys there he gave us all the info on it as it was recently rebuilt and gone thru
the engine use to never bogg from what the by standers would say and my other friend told me that he thought it would out push his dads old d8h that was a while ago, its parked but now im going to get it going i got a seal cut on the final so i parked it as i had other dozers to use as times were slow
and also it started getting doggish slow moving like down on power once it got warmed up it ran better any thoughts on that.