• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT vs DOG.. CAT wins!

rare ss

cat2.jpg

cat1.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat5.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat8.jpg

cat10.jpg

Jordon

Occupation
Student, Project Manager
What's the story here? Out of control truck? It doesn't look like there's anything else for miles around.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Alright rare ss, you know the rules, you can't post pics like that and not have an explanation..:cool2

rare ss

I'm not sure what happened as its just doing the rounds at the moment, to me looks as though the truck pulled up behind the loader and the operator didnt notice as for blame goes its debatable

rare ss

its never either operators fault, its the machines fault.. therefore its the mechanic's fault or the person who ordered the machines faults which is why you have the "engineer out" any potenial hazards

collision avoidance systems will become the norm in years to come

OOOSQ

its never either operators fault, its the machines fault.. therefore its the mechanic's fault or the person who ordered the machines faults which is why you have the "engineer out" any potenial hazards

collision avoidance systems will become the norm in years to come

Standard in QLD....

tctractors

With the hope that no one was hurt in this bad bit of parking, I bet the truck owner has veins throbbing in his neck at the thought of finding a replacment " Mount " to put his flask in, I would think trucks in that spec are a bit thin on the ground to drop on ready to roll, the truck does look repairable but all those parts take some sorting, I would think the outfit to be a big coin turning setup.

rare ss

With the hope that no one was hurt in this bad bit of parking, I bet the truck owner has veins throbbing in his neck at the thought of finding a replacment " Mount " to put his flask in, I would think trucks in that spec are a bit thin on the ground to drop on ready to roll, the truck does look repairable but all those parts take some sorting, I would think the outfit to be a big coin turning setup.

yeh, the company in question runs alot of these units.. they seem to be going T909 tri-drive Kenworths over Macks for their new batch of trucks at the moment, i was out at our local dealer and there was about 10 new ones sitting in the shop getting fitted out
The company must have over 60 prime movers and i would say they would write off the truck.. with the exchange rate we can buy trucks out of the USA for pretty cheap (compared with years gone by) only thing holding them back now is Euro 5 emmission law's came out here in the start of 2011 which is holding them back on power which is why there afew Australian built "off road" prime movers coming onto the market now for doing this sort of high speed-long haul type of cartage rather than using rail

rare ss

Was at our local KW dealer and they happened to have a newin sitting in there for the same outfit, wont look this good for long

DSC00397.jpg