• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Word around town here is the the Gold and silver pay the power bill at Copper Mt Mine
The last major gold mine I was closely involved with produced close to 900k ounces of gold per year, $16bn at today's prices. It also produced around 400k pounds of copper worth $1.7m. Small change compared to the gold but I bet it paid for a chunk of something in the operating expenses.

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
The last major gold mine I was closely involved with produced close to 900k ounces of gold per year, $16bn at today's prices. It also produced around 400k pounds of copper worth $1.7m. Small change compared to the gold but I bet it paid for a chunk of something in the operating expenses.
Whatever they dig up....they process it for sale.

Where doo you think the whole "Pet Rock" idea came from ???:D

Different kind of "Pet Rock" for your listening pleasure:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcoVQ90ji9l9YUTDy6ManUg

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Not right now Ron who I worked with in the 70's was one of the men that work on these truck and should be home by the 15 as he winters in Mexico he has pictures just not sure what of and he does not remember but will send me what he has.

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
upload_2022-5-30_22-6-55-png.260529
I thought CAT's always landed on their feet?