• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar cp-563 pressure control valve

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
I have a CAT CP-563. The control valve for the vibration system is broken, I am trying to locate one. The brand is Sauer Danfoss. Our mechanic mentioned that, other CAT machines use this same valve. Any idea where I could find a valve like this.....? :confused:

maytag

Occupation
Hydraulic technician in a steel mill
danfoss

Go to their website and they have a distrubtor locator. You can pm me if you have trouble locating any of you pumps, valves etc-I can probably come up with a suitable replacement.

Tom

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
So I found some distributors in my area...The only problem is getting a hold of a person there that can help me, the service isn't that great. I;m always sent to voicemail. Can you direct me to a place that can help me...?

Per Eriksson

Do you mean the servo control valve on the vibratory pump?
1G-5981 cat part number?

Is it the spools thats failed?

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
The original part is $399 from Sauer-Danfoss. But we need like 10 of them, so that price isn't realistic. I will check on this part number. I would prefer something aftermarket.