• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cheap Test Gauge

Rocketsled

Looking for an AFFORDABLE gauge to test my Hydraulics PSI. See 0-5000psi gauges online for about $20 but need to know what size that quick connect is on the bottom of my Parker 3 spool Valve assembly so I can get the right female fitting. I know someone out there must have made their own gauge by now.:notworthy

Rocketsled

Thanks zizou10, yeah I agree they appear to be these AG fittings. Just wasn't positive they would work because they use a "ball" instead of a "needle" valve. But if you are using them and they work then that answers that. And 1/2" right?

Sorry excavator, I guess you can't/didn't see my signature. It is a 1986 Case Super E with 4-in1 so it has the Parker 3 Spool Valve assembly.