• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chinese Mining - Looking for hydraulic dipper door snubbers on electric shovels

BeijingKefield

To Whom it May Concern,

Beijing Kefield Co., LTD is looking for manufacturers of dipper door snubbers and/or closure assemblies on electric shovels.

Our clients in the mining industry in China have reported significant wear and tear on their shovel dippers due to the latch mechanism on dipper doors. Some of them have seen hydraulic snubbers on dippers as a solution to this problem in foreign mines.

If you and your company engage in the manufacturing of such hydraulic door snubber systems or other closure mechanisms on electric shovels which may reduce tear and wear on the dipper, please contact us by e-mail at han.qi.17@gmail.com.

If you know of a manufacturer who has supplied others with parts like the P&H SnubRite, please feel free to let us know also. Much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

BEIJING KEFIELD CO.,LTD

10296_image001(06-15-1(06-17-09-03-14).jpg

Tel:+86-10-8722 0567

http://www.kefield.com

blitz138

I know ESCO has recently come out with a new dipper bucket that has addressed this and some other wear issues. Test results that Ive seen have been great. Let me know if you need contact info.

BeijingKefield

Hi blitz138,

Thank you for your reply and input. I left my info on their website. Your suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Han

BeijingKefield

If anyone knows of any bucket replacement options, please let us know also. Ideally the substitute buckets have resolved this wear and tear issue by adding some hydraulic components to the bucket.

Thank you very much.

BEIJING KEFIELD CO.,LTD

Kefield Logo.jpg

Tel:+86-10-8722 0567

http://www.kefield.com

Occupation
Machineryzone.com, Chief Information Officer
Hi mate,
have you tried our site? There's a pretty decent parts section - and all of our stuff is linked into China - our chinese web address is http://www.taoji168.com/- and you can see all of our US machinery on there aswell (it's a translated version of machineryzone.com with worldwide machinery on it.

If you don't find anything, you can post want ads on there too to tell people you are looking for one - i'm pretty sure you can do 1 or more sale/want ads for free.

Let me know how it goes for you anyway - if you cannot get a free trial i'll see if I can get you hooked up with one

icestationzebra

So far in China we have not found any hydraulic buckets that fit onto electric rope shovels. If you know of any sources, please let us know. [/email]

Considering that P&H and CAT sell in China means you want a knock-off of their parts. There are several options, just check out the trade magazines. VR Steel, Esco, e-mj.com, Austin Engineering, etc. ISZ