• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Compare Cat 287 to Bobcat T-300

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Cool. If I ever get a job at Bobcat or Cat, I'll definitely work hard to steal you back. :bouncegri

(Just kidding... but I'll contact you if I do get on in the SSL industry.)

Catpower277

Occupation
GINN GOLF TECHNICIAN
We have the 247,247b,277,and287 and always have a problem with idler and bogey wheels along with drive wheel maint. We can put a 277 track on in about 5 minutes but all the others have been a pain. The preventitive maint. on all the skid steers is high and repair cost of parts is too.

Woodstock

I would try a John Deere. I have payed on New Holland, Cat, Bobcat, and John Deere. It seams like the Deere has more power, and less tipsy than the other ones. You also have good visivility around you. Just my opinion.

580bruce

Asv

I have spent quite a bit of time on the ASV.It is just an outstanding machine.It has great balance,nimble,and fast.The rc-60 almost seems to be over powered!!Great hyd flow,good vis ect.:thumbsup

Cat

I would try a John Deere. I have payed on New Holland, Cat, Bobcat, and John Deere. It seams like the Deere has more power, and less tipsy than the other ones. You also have good visivility around you. Just my opinion.

You are 100% right. John deere really seems to have a good skid steer. They have more power than other brands it seems like, and is very very stable. The 200 series were junk. The 300 series are good. I have one and love it.

I have spent quite a bit of time on the ASV.It is just an outstanding machine.It has great balance,nimble,and fast.The rc-60 almost seems to be over powered!!Great hyd flow,good vis ect.:thumbsup

Have you tryed the ASV SR80 or 70? I'm thinking about buying a SR80. But I would like to talk to someone who has one. One of the things I like about the 80 over the 70 is the wide tracks. If anyone has any Info. on the SR80, good or bad I would like to know before I go buy one.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF Michigan Badger! :drinkup