• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Concrete pulverizer production

concordeex

I am curious for those who have worked with primary concrete pulverizers. I have a 300,000 sf 4 storey concrete building I have to demolish. Typically all flat slabs and columns, I haven't seen many beams, but then again the building is fully finished inside (to be stripped by me, but that's another matter) I've got the tonnage figured out but am having a hard time determining what a rotating primary concrete pulverizer will produce per hour or day or whatever. I plan to have it on a Cat 336. Also plan to have a Hitachi 290 and 200 working with the 336, one moving material as it comes down and one with a secondary pulverizer breaking the concrete and separating the rebar.

I've taken a guess at the hours, but I hate guessing especially with my hard earned money and I have to put a bond up with it too. I think the hours for the 336 will be the same as the 290 and 200

Any input on makes of primary and secondary pulverizers would help too as I plan to buy them for the job

At the end I will bring in a jaw crusher and feed all the material in producing material based on spec orders/demand

concordeex

yes not worried about reach, etc. Ideally someone can give me a range of expected production out of a primary rotating concrete pulverizer.

skyking1

Looks like no one has an answer for you. Try calling Rhine at 253-537-5852
They might give you a hand, considering they would never bid a job there.
(they are just down the street from my shop, and I have worked for them in the past)

Another outfit near me, Dickson Co in Tacoma.