• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cone crusher

gotigers

Anybody know anything about allis chalmers hydrocone crushers? In feed size? Reliability? Any info would be helpdul

Jonas302

Ran a 45 inch for years it could take 7 inch but in our rock it was more comfortable at 3-4 inch seemed reliable enough for crushing equipment lol all parts are still available as far as I know we dealt with American states equipment in Wisconsin I do believe Allis is owned by Metso now

You have to watch when the liner is getting wore down that you dont run it up into the spider with the hydro adjust

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Moved this thread over to the Crushers forum.

Proman

->Allis chalmers hydrocone crusher:

Feed size:

The Allis Chalmers Hydrocone 6-51" has a feed lump size of 80–120/140 mm and a capacity of 0–40 mm to 120–160 MTPH.

Features:
-It has electric drive motor.
-Self contained.
-It has Enclosed Electrical controls.
-Proper Lubrication System
-Mainshaft Hydroset Control system
-It can be supplied complete with discharge conveyor.