• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Conex Reception Party

ecocrusher1

Conex Attendees,

My company is going to be hosting a meet and greet one night after the show in our booth. There is going to be beer and snacks. (Probably didn't have to mention snacks though:drinkup) You have to RSVP to me so I can send you an invite since this will be after the show closes for the day on March 13th and the only way to get in is with an invite. Email me at chrish@ecocrusher.com if you would like to attend. Consider it a thank you from me for all of the advice and knowledge I have recieved thru this site. I would also like to acknowledge the fact that I got this idea from the Demolition Forum some of you are probably members of as well. :notworthy

Chris Hunter

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Me and the wife will be there - already contacted Chris.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
got the invites in the mail today...THANKS A BUNCH!!!!! looking forward to meeting you.

Me too.. got them today in the mail. See you guys there. Ready to go!