• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Conex Show

denick

We go most years. It seems some of the companies aren't showing this year because the cost has risen being in the new convention center. I hope the change to late March is better for attendance.

Nick

John Banks

CT18fireman said:
March 22 and 23rd in Hartford.

Anyone from the site going?

John Banks???

I wasn't planning on going, I am soooo busy with work that I really can't afford to take the time right now, as much as I would like to. If things change I'll let you know.

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
John

Good to hear you are busy.

I am dead right now. Lots of stuff on the horizon but to wet for most of it rtight now.

I may need that triaxle in a few weeks though, need to topdress and stone driveway.

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
denick said:
We go most years. It seems some of the companies aren't showing this year because the cost has risen being in the new convention center. I hope the change to late March is better for attendance.
Nick
As far as I knew, it was held at the old farmers market,, Has Hartford got a "new" convention center from last year, that I don't know about?

2004F550

Charter Member
Occupation
Operator/Student
it was at the hartford civic centerm then it moved to the CT Expo center, now it has moved to the New CT Convention Center by Adrians landing, down by the river....its on the internet to check it out