• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

continuous transmission vario fendt, hydrostatic transmissions hydraulic powershift, classic and mec

trombeur

trasmissione continua vario fendt, trasmissioni idrostatiche powershift idraulico, resistenze classiche e meccaniche difetti prestazioni efficienza e confronto:
hi if it were possible I would like to know what advantages, strengths and weaknesses the various transmissions compared as the right compromise for a good performance would have thanks greetings sorry for the inconvenience

rockfarm

we just bought a fendt. The trans oil reservoir is seperate from the hydraulic reservoir which is critical as hydraulics can contaminate the trans system. the transmission does not tolerate ANY dirt. The competition does not have theirs seperate and thus they have problems with contamination leading to trans failure. Fendt also has no ranges or any thing like that as they simply have a big hydraulic motor driving the trans.

56wrench

If i remember correctly, the Fendt Vario transmissions are fully mechanically driven but the ring gear in the planetary part of the trans is hydraulically driven which allows for seamless, infinite speed ranges. Friends of mine had a 930? and it was excellent