• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cool old IH school Bus

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
I like it! But I think the Australian-built AA series was a nicer-looking truck. Here's one my local scrap dealer dragged in, about 18 mths ago.
He didn't send her to China, he sold it off to someone who is going to restore it.

Attachments

• AA160.jpg
    AA160.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 28

Old Doug

The one we have must be a 1958 it has a white grill. Its John Deer green because it was owned by the local JD dealer. The paint on it must have been very good it stayed on great and they did a good job but before that it was a very nice blue. Its engine was worn out smoked bad i drove it some when i was 16 . I pulled the engine and was going to rering it but it was about a 1/6 over from all the wear so for 41 years its sat with the engine laying in the bed covered with the hood. There is a guy that sells IH stuff not far from here i need to see if he wants it.