• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5M codes

FHFD5M

Can anyone help me with deciphering the following codes I am getting on my D5M?

I am also getting :
0324.05. Action lamp low current
0271.05 action alarm low current

Thank you in advance!

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Can anyone help me with deciphering the following codes I am getting on my D5M?
10 models to choose from. Need the machine Serial Number - the last 8 characters of the 17-character PIN.

Are the 4 Codes you mention all Active.? In other words when you scroll through the Codes on the Monitor Panel does the SERV CODE icon light up for each one.?

Also indicate which modules are reporting these Codes. There should be a 3-digit number before each one, such as 030, 036, 113, etc.

Nige

codes 0821.04 and 0819.02 are not active.
030.0819.02 is the main display module receiving erratic, intermittent, or incorrect data.
030.0821.04 is low voltage in the 8v power supply to the main display.

In that case take a read through this THREAD paying special attention to Posts #50-52 on Page 3. You can erase those two Logged (non-Active) Codes with no more than a couple of pieces of wire and 3 Deutsch connector pins.

I wouldn't mind betting all 4 Codes were associated with the same event as some point in time. See attached for troubleshooting procedures. Ask if you need an electrical schematic for the whole machine.

Attachments

• MID030 CID0324 FMI05.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 2
  • MID030 CID0271 FMI05.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 1

FHFD5M

Thanks Nige! I really appreciate it. I actually got a service control tool/ clicker box when I got the dozer. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Nige

I actually got a service control tool/ clicker box when I got the dozer. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.
Cool. If you read through the thread it will make a lot more sense to you. Somewhere I think there were some videos uploaded showing how to use it. For now I would suggest to just concentrate on getting the Monitor into Service Mode and erasing the two Logged Codes then getting it back into Normal Operation mode again.