• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere new 755d picture.

Occupation
Student
Hi guys:notworthy ,This is the new deere 755d track loader.Pretty same looking as the liebherr.Dont Know about componnents?

Attachments

• 1187639250159_PRE22382.jpeg
    1187639250159_PRE22382.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 1,892

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
I've been waiting for Deere to publish specs on the thing... I think it's still a Liebherr engine, but I could be wrong. Other than that, probably the same 634C as you'd see in different colors.

Geno795

Hi Everyone
755D has a Deere 6.8L in it
Cab is larger and has mostly Deere components
Loader lever is out of Deere wheel loader, return to dig is standard style now, much, much nicer machine.
Also notice the final drives are Deere, no more Liebherr final drives, and the Liebherr machines look the same but I believe they use their own engines, not 100% sure.

Tn Bulldog

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator/ Truck driver
Ya the 655 & 755 J.D Loaders ARE LIEBHERRS in disguess

Personaly the 621B ,721B & 921B Liebherr's were the best machines we ever owned i like the Liebherr brand

They are a fast macine i wish L.B. Smith in Memphis would get off thier WE SELL VOLVO & VOLVO ONLY KICK :mad: ya call the Liebherr of America & ask for a dealer in Memphis & they tell ya L.B. Smith then L.B Smith says we dont handle Liebherr here!! What a crock of sh** !!!:mad:

It got so bad our parts were coming from the dealer in Louisville ,Ky :eek:

This why we never went back to Liebherr cause L.B. Smith didnt want to sell new Liebherr machines we went back to Cat, Komatsu& Dresser & Deere .

We never would had went back to another brand if it wasnt for the dealers B.S. (nothing aganist other brands we just hooked on the Greman machine )

Id own a J.D cralwer loader again now though ;)

Sorry for the long post yall just had to vent

later

Bulldog

Last edited:

Deas Plant

Here comes a loader . . . . . . . . . . ?

Hi, Folks.
I know NOTHING about Liebherr loaders except that everybody around here who ever had them doesn't have them any more.

I know almost as little about JD's although I did get t run the first JD755 hydrostatic loader in DownUnder at a field day back in 1982. I liked it.

Now, my comment on the loader in the above photo. Here comes a loader,
>
>
>
>
>
>
followed at a distance by a scarifier. OMG, that 'backscratcher' is a long way behind the rest of the machine. Is one of them ashamed to be seen with the other?