• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Did anyone go to the Reynolds auction?

CRABTREE MFG

Occupation
Owner of Crabtree Manufacturing
Just wondering if anybody went to the Reynolds auction last week and how it went. I was still a little too busy to go and all I really wanted to do was just look around at one of our old competitors facilities anyway. None of our customers that I have talked to went so if anybody has heard anything let me know.

Abscraperguy

I was hoping you had gone so you could give me a report. What's up at Crabtree? Do you have a website to go look at your stuff? I use to spend many hours pulling some of your scrapers around.

CRABTREE MFG

Occupation
Owner of Crabtree Manufacturing
No Abscraperguy unfortunately I didnt get to go. We are busy working on our new ejector scraper. We've sold a couple of the CS2014E which has a 14ft wide cut and holds a conservative 20 yards. Currently building another CS2014E and a CS2316E which has a 16ft wide cut and should hold 23 yards. Our customers like them cause they will haul dirt and finish well with the four 23.5 x 25 walking tandem setup. Our website is www.crabtreemfg.com I havent had time to put the new ejectors on it but all our dump scrapers 7yd to 27yd are on there.