• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Did you have to pay a document fee when you bought your New Holland?

P7M8

The dealer charged me $232 in "Document" fees when I bought my LS180 with New Holland Credit Financing. I was wondering if any of you have had the same experience.

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
Document fees?! I think I'd send them a bill for $232 for having to wait while they did the paperwork. I'd tell them you had to start charging for your time since time is money and the cost of living keeps going up:D

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
Yes,
and it is because you financed the machine.. Most of this 232 is U.C.C. filing.. I jsut bought a L 48 TLB, which is finances.. The doc fee is listed as 181.00 to the state of CT alone.. So, it may seem unusual, perhaps illegal, and certainly unwanted, but they aren't able to work around the U.C.C. filing.. And, as usual, each state and county within a state, has their own breakdown and way of charging this,,

MrBobcat

Every machine is sell that is fin. w/Bobcat has that fee . Not a thing i can do about it . Gets really frustrating at times . Hard to tell a guy hes getting 0% APR but has to pay the fee....